Skip to main content

Gracious at NYFW


 I am so grateful that God made this come to pass, it's not short of a blessing that I was able to go to these shows with only a few months of blogging experience. This goes to show you its about quality and having faith. My second look for NYFW was a monochrome look, green in three different shades.



To compliment the look I added a nude belt and gold accessories to the mix. Rather than breaking the look, it bonds it together. I added my off pink bag which added a hint of cute yet edgy to the scene. Overall, the look was sexy, sophisticated and sassy. Perfect for the shows I went to see, which were full of chiffon and flowy pieces. See God knows what's right!

Follow me on Instagram to smile, laugh, style and join me in all my adventures.



Inspirational Message of the Day

Nothing you have is because of luck or chance. It's all due to God's grace and favor.

Comments

  1. Love the skirt and it's color! Looks great on you
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look dear! Completely adore your green skirt and heels!
    xx

    Thanks for stopping by

    My new post- Home Decor Styling

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!! Did you recently start your blog too (I started mine at the end of this past June!)? It's so cool that you got to go to NYFW, that must've been super fun and exciting! This is a perfect outfit for NYFW, the green is so lovely on you and I adore your bag! Will be stopping by your blog again soon :)

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the skirt! I hope you enjoyed NYFW. Have a great day!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?