Skip to main content

What to Wear // Not So Casual Saturday


Layering is my favorite thing to do during the fall season. I believe layering is where you truly develop your style as well as build on looks you've created before. Key pieces are what I focus on always, things that will benefit your wardrobe.

When it comes to creating looks with separates, button up tops are your bestfriend. I love this hi-low button up because of the length, fabrication and classiness. This top was given to me by one of my sisters from church. It is a key piece because it is a button up with a collar. Tops like this you can style several ways, which I'll show you in the another post.

This is a great piece to take from whether its day to night or from work to off days. Today I went with a casual look. I wanted to be fun yet chic. To give it a more modern city look I added a statement necklace and a three strand layered necklace. If you want to kick up your casual look a notch try adding accessories that help balance or pump up your look. Taking it from casual to modern casual.

To check out more on stylish tips, fun and laughs, follow me on Instagram. 




Full Look 

Button Up: New Look
High-waist Jeans: H&M
Cognac Flats: Zara
Flower Statement Necklace: Hugssy.com
Three Strain Necklace: Forever21




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?