Skip to main content

A LETTER TO OUR READERS


STYLE - FITNESS - BEAUTY - LIFESTYLE

We have transformed our brand into a everyday relatable digest of articles, dedicate to everyday styles, home decor, fitness, beauty finds, life experiences and more. We are about community and sharing the things we love and not just what's in season. 

We invite you into the new "Simply Style It"


Hey Besties!

Happy New Life!! Wow, it's been such a while since I've written anything at all. With my personal life, to the pandemic, life has definitely change for most of us. With that being said I decided to get back into things that gave me joy to do. From my YouTube channel, personal styling to this blog. I've changed the name and rebrand the direction of my writing.

This time around I will be sharing all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle. From where to go in NYC to the next purchase you need to get for your home. With time being spent more at home, although things opening up. I've realized just how precious life and perusing your dreams can be. Fashion and Style will always be apart of my heart so it's important to me so much so, that I pursue it with all my heart. 

I know I'll be starting from scratch so that means, rebuilding this audience and my content. This also means finding the balance between posting here, my YouTube, instagram and running my clothing line. I want to say thank you to every single person who comment, like and shared my articles. To new followers reading this thank you for becoming apart of my world and I hope you gain confidence and knowledge in fashion and style.


Here's how posting will go. I will be posting once a week on my here. For those interested in finding my YouTube Channel I'll leave the link here. I post on my YouTube  two times a week and Instagram I post everyday, twice a day. 


Thank you so much for rocking out with me but most of all getting back on this journey with me. Be sure to follow me to get notification when the next post drops. Au revior for now!

I'll see you in my next post. Happy Styling!

- Joyce K Davies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ankle Boots You Must Try

For the past well let's say a month in a half,  I have been back and forth between online and in-store looking for the perfect ankle boot. Specifically because all I currently have in my closet are heels. Boots with heels, stilettos, pumps, etc and the only flat shoe I have are my running and training sneakers. Definitely, can't wear that to work. So, you can see my feet has been crying for a relief.

Inspiration | A Battle that Has Already Won

Last week was the week I got a call saying my friend was in the hospital. For me I didn't receive it because it was on a Wednesday See Wednesday is the day that we go to Healing Ministry so in my mind thats what she was doing. Healing Ministry is something Aeisha started in order to share her testimony of how God is healing her with other patients that are going through what she is going through. Which is why I didn't think anything of it when my friend Afiya, told me over the phone. I had originally called Afiya to check on her and my future Godson. She was due to deliver very very soon. I so can't wait to see my Godson.

Lookbook | Dresslily x Jseivad

Layering in a new one. Sometimes the most fabulous items aren't the most partical. So, you have to get a bit creative on those things. This is not to say I don't love it, it just means you have to get a little uncomfortable in a great way.