Skip to main content

Cropped Season


Now, who doesn't love black and white? 

No matter how you wear the two, you can be sure to look clean, sophisticated, and edgy! This crop top was originally made for my latest collection from my clothing line; Brigette Clarice. I loved it so much; I just had to create one for myself. Made from an imported Italian cotton woven, the print is bold yet classic. I decided to make white high waist pants to go along with it, but I wanted different from the standard. 


So, I created these wide leg pants with an extra overlay over the front of the legs. The pants were made from white crepe polyester that I got from local fabric store in the garment district. The inspiration behind the pants came from one of my old pieces I made from my 2012 S/S Collection. I love this look.






Accessories on Deck

 On the Mark Necklace from Stella & Dot
 Christina Link Bracelet from Stella & Dot
 Eden Bangle from Stella & Dot
  Glided Arrow Bangle from Stella & Dot
  Shades & Cut Out Booties from H&M

Follow me on Instagram to smile, laugh, style and join me in all my adventures.



Inspirational Message of the Day

-Ask yourself what is really important, and then have the wisdom and courage to build your life around your answer.  – LiveLifeHappy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?