Skip to main content

Plaid in the City



I am a little obsessed with vintage style and look. I had this plaid light wool fabric in my fabric bin for a year. I really wanted to turn it into a coat but didn’t have enough yardages. So, I decided to create something chic with a little vintage edge. Seams (lol get it seams) like trumpet dresses are trending this year, so why not create one of my own. I created this mini trumpet dress, with leather trimming on the bodice. I love how this light wool is breathable yet sturdy. It makes it a great transition piece.




Accessories on Deck

 Long Pearl Necklace (Vintage)
 Gold Bracelet from Ann Taylor
 Black Clutch from Liz Clairbone
 Tweed Pumps from Loft




            Inspirational Message of the Day             
- Stop waiting for approval. Do what you want and live your life. - LiveLifeHappy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?