Skip to main content

Top 20 Backpacks We Love


Remember growing watching the days of clueless, screaming spice girls into a comb while jumping on your bed. Yes, I was somewhat that team, minus the jumping on the bed seeing as how I shared a room with my sisters. I love their style and was so in tune with how they felt. And I fell in love with their style, one thing I love the most was those cute backpacks. I always wanted them but then I grew up and fell in love with purses.

 Watching clueless I always thought how did they ever get books in there. I guess that's why they had boyfriends! Recently, I have been over the whole purse thing and been transitioning to #teambackpack. Don't get me wrong I do love a good purse, cute and stylish but I never liked holding it on one arm. I always feel like my arm will fall off especially when i hold it where my elbow is. Now I just rather throw things in a backpack and keep it moving. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect backpack. I found so many that I decided to share my top 20 picks. A few you might get to see on the blog soon! Shop my picks and let me know which one is your favorite!!!













  Inspirational Message of the Day  

Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.

Photos from Asos & Revolve
To stay up to date on what to wear, style tips and tricks, and Joy
Subscribe & Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Hugs  & Love - Jseivad 



Comments

  1. Adore #20! I love backpack purses! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! I'm loving that backpacks are so trendy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always get so excited for back to school stuff like backpacks! Even known I'm not in school anymore ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sooo many of these!! My everyday bag is currently a backpack and I love it. I wish I could take one traveling with me, but need a bag with lots of safe compartments *tears*. I think #20 is my fave!

    Meaghan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That BeiBaoBao backpack is very neat I really like the design on it
    xoxo

    Sarah Lindner

    www.thehouseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on the look out for a new back pack and I love the black one #20. It will go with everything in my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the last time I had a backpack, but 20 makes me want one.

    Cheers, J

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first black one is my favourite by far! I see so many people rocking the backpack and it really makes me wish I could pull one off as well.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These leather backpacks are best for carry the iPad and laptop and small items, It is best in design and colors which make it cool. Buy online best quality of Saffiano Leather Backpack at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?