Skip to main content

Summer Leaves


I love the summer time! The weather is so beautiful and everyone is just full of life. One thing everyone does in summer time is VACA! Vacation that’s right and I took me a little one to Maryland. I did have a few meetings in DC while I was away though. No worries, I was still able to get some relaxation time and wear a new favorite dress of mini. My new Maxi dress!


 Maxi dresses are a must during the summer season. I was always skeptical of wearing one due to my height, but it’s time for a change. So, of course your girl made her very own. In this beautiful tropical leaf print I found in a local fabric store in New York’s garment district. I fell in love immediately! This sleeveless maxi dress incorporates a wrapped waist without the annoying tie, and a split down the middle. Sexy yet fun!




Accessories on Deck

Green Single Sole Heels from Zara
White Sunhat from Target
 Gold Bracelet from Ann Taylor

Follow me on Instagram to smile, laugh, style and join me in all my adventures.


      Inspirational Message of the Day

-Go confidently in the direction of your dreams… – Anonymous

Comments

  1. OMG!!! Why am I just seeing this? lol! These pictures are stunning! They need to be in a Magazine!!! Very pretty Joyce!!!!! I LOVE thiese pics!!!!! Hot mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?