Skip to main content

Print Maxi Dress




Days when you just want to wear nothing on hot days I recommend a maxi dress. I was getting ready for one of my dear friends surprise party and had a moment where I just didn't know what to wear. Mainly because it was so hot outside. I didn't want to wear jeans, I don't own shorts. I know shocking right but we will talk more about that later. So going through my closet I found this gem. I received from a fashion show I worked in 2013.

I had forgotten all about it. It is a convertible 10 in 1 ways to wear maxi dress. I had the pleasure of wrapping it so many different ways on the models, it amazed even me how versatile it was. Stay tune for a segment showcase all the ways to wear it soon.

What was amazing was thatc after the show he gifted everyone with a dress. So it was only right for me to take it for a test drive. On a day I was doing so much running around I manage to take a few shots with my sister. This area in soho gave the whole look a Ancient Rome feel especially the detailing on the pillar of the building. So, lovely. Sometimes the simple moments are what make life worth wild. Loving you and every one of the little moments in your life, now that is priceless. 

Smoochies - Jseivad















Inspirational Message of the Day 

Fall in love with taking care of yourself, mind, body and spirit. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sporty Cardigan

There is such a thing as cute and comfortable. On days when you don't know what to wear or you want to be comfortable but you think comfortable is sweatpants and a t-shirt. Well i have some news for you. That is a total lie!

How to Style // Highwaist Pants

How many of you ladies still have pooch trouble. You know "pooch", it's the daunting bottom of your midsection area that is not always visible unless your wearing something formfitting. It's the little area that if you could just slide it off you would be able to have the six pack you always wanted. Luckily, there are several  clothing that can camouflage this section while it's still under construction. Even if it's not under construction it is great to have a pair of items that flatters rather than gather.

Woman with Faith

Faith. Faith is what people have the hardest time with. One day we feel like we can conquer the world, the next day we feel like things can't get any worst. Should faith really be this up and down battle? Can you have a continuous  level of faith or are we forever trap by this up and down motion?